Thursday, April 1, 2010

My apologies for the inactivity...

As you may have noticed, there haven't been many reviews posted the last couple of months. Not coincidentally, I started a new job almost two months ago now which is physically demanding (not to mention it's an overnight shift), so I'm pretty fried most days after work and haven't had as much spare time to write as I'd like.
With the beginning of a new month, I'll do my best to pick up the pace a little more. Part of that will be also reviewing some documentaries screening later this month at this year's Hot Docs festival (North America's largest documentary film festival) for Toronto Screen Shots. My review for Soundtrack For A Revolution was recently posted there and I look forward to collaborating with them.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your contributions, Drew! Have you had a chance to look over the schedule yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what was up with the infrequent updates.

    Post 'em when you can, Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gail.

    Hi James...I'll email you about the schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...