Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My top albums of 2009...

I couldn't narrow it down to a list of ten, so here's my favourite albums from the past year (in no particular order):
Emm Gryner - Goddess
Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
Keith Urban - Defying Gravity
Bruce Springsteen - Working On A Dream
U2 - No Line On The Horizon
Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
Megadeth - Endgame
Manic Street Preachers - Journal For Plague Lovers
Martina McBride - Shine
Placebo - Battle For The Sun
Powerman 5000 - Somewhere On The Other Side Of Nowhere
Stryper - Murder By Pride
Metric - Fantasies
Chantal Kreviazuk - Plain Jane
Honourable mention to Metallica's Death Magnetic. It actually came out in September of 2008, but I'm still listening to it on a regular basis. With the decade coming to a close, I'd have to say it's probably the best album I've heard during it.

2 comments:

  1. That is quite a cross-section of musical picks! The variety of your reviews and your entertaining writing style are what keep me coming back here. Merry Christmas and plenty of prosperity in the new year, Drew!!

    xx
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,

    Thanks for the comments and continuing to come back. All the best to you and yours this holiday season. :>)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...