Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Please excuse our appearance...

It's come to my attention that the text formatting on this blog can look a little inconsistent, depending on what browser you're using. It looks fine when I post it via my preferred browser, Safari, but some things (ratings stars, the blue text listing release dates) can look a little wonky in Firefox. I've tried fixing the problem and had no luck, so my apologies. Yet another reason to move MediaboyMusings to a better looking, more versatile blog platform.

3 comments:

  1. I do notice some of the inconsistencies you mention on my Chrome browser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you looked at Tumblr? The only problem with moving is that you'll lose some of your traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only done a little looking around so far (Wordpress, Tumblr, some others). I did consider the dip in traffic, especially after it's noticeably increased in the last half year or so. Blogger can be so frustrating, though, just getting things to look the way I want, although I can't really complain much about it. It's more than served its purpose for me, plus is is free.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...